Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Who Should Make My Imaginary Boyfriends of 2010 List?


At the end of the past two years, I've come up with a list of my Imaginary Boyfriends for the past year. Basically, the post is meant to commemorate the hottest and most memorable men who have touched some special place in me over the preceding year. It's almost that time of the year again, so I thought I would ask for your input in my list this year. I've already got some ideas of who I'm going to include but I'm hoping that some of my readers will remind me of some man that has slipped my mind. In case you're wondering, here's the general criteria I use when selecting my Imaginary Boyfriends.
  • The man in question must have sparked my interest in some way, shape or form in the year. This means that they actually had to do something and can't coast on love from a previous year.
  • I used to limit the list to newbies who caught my eye for the first time, but now I've decided to include those who have made previous lists or have reminded me why I fell for them in the first place.
  • Obvious, all-time loves are disqualified. I think we all know that I find Jake Gyllenhaal and Zac Efron sexy all year, every year.
So, now it's your turn. Who are you thinking should make my list? Also, if you're feeling bored, who do you think will make list?

3 comments:

J.D. said...

Joe McElderry x ∞ clearly.

RJ said...

Obviously you're going to include my boyfriend Andrew Garfield but you'll have to break into my basement to find him.

Tyler said...

My suggestions...

Male employees at the Apple store.
The men on the Levi's Go Forth commercial.
Clive Owen in Bent
John Mayer due to his brilliance that is Heartbreak Warfare.
All the supporting male actors in The Social Network.
That guy who sent you the Erin Brockobitch message.

But those are all pretty obvious choices.