Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Get out of My Dreams (and Go Back to Making Crappy Movies)


A couple of nights ago, I had this really random dream involving a certain C-List actress that was just plain nuts. We were in one of the suite-connecting bathrooms at my school and for some reason Heather Graham was there helping me with some kind of costume (for some reason, I think I was dressing as Mark Wahlberg...totally random, I know). She hands me pair upon pair of tattered, baggy jeans and khakis that I just wasn't feeling. In between trying clothes on I tell her, "I really liked you in Boogie Nights" (which isn't a lie because I did) and she smiled and said thanks. Then, for some reason, I go on and tell her, "You were in Austin Powers as well" (as if she didn't know already) and she then kind of rolled her eyes, not in an annoyed way but in a way as if there was more to the story than she wanted to tell.

And then the dream ended. Crazy, non? I don't even like Heather Graham, but there she is invading my dreams.

1 comment:

J.D. said...

That is quite weird.