Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Moment I Realized This Gay Thing Was a Done Deal





I remember perfectly the day my copy of this issue of Rolling Stone with Justin Timberlake's infamous, "I'm a man now, bitches" shirtless cover arrived in my mailbox. It just happened to be the first issue of my first Rolling Stone subscription and let me tell you that was $20 well spent. I can't tell you how many times I just sat in my chair, flipping through the magazine and "happening" to land on these pages. I actually still have my original copy in a box somewhere at home and pull it out from time to time just to relive the amazingness that is this photo spread. Damn, this reminds me that JT really needs to make some new music in the near future; can you believe it's will be three years this September since Futuresex/Lovesounds came out?! I was just starting my freshman year in college when I picked up my copy and now I'm heading into my senior year. Good Lord.

1 comment:

Sam Loree said...

OMG......he's yummy