Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Am Liz Lemon #4

A new semi-regular series in which I point out moments from Liz Lemon's life that have either happened to me in the past or are currently happening to me in my own life. This will be the ultimate proof that, once and for all, I am Liz Lemon.

"WHERE'S MY MAC & CHEESE?!"

True story: I joked about seeing myself actually doing this one day when this episode premiered, but it actually happened about a year ago. I was getting ready to make dinner for myself one night and decided to make a box of mac & cheese I had just bought. I knew I had left it on the floor by the rest of my food and looked there multiple times, but could not find it. I asked my roommate, who had just been cleaning, if she had seen the bag that had my mac & cheese. She helped me look for a second but we still came up empty. Finally, she admitted that she may have accidentally thrown the boxes away while cleaning. I kept my cool but I literally wanted to flip the dining room table over. It wasn't until much later that I got the irony/humor of that moment.

No comments: