Friday, April 8, 2011

30 Day Film Challenge: Day 07

Day 07: A Film That Reminds You of Your Past


Clueless (Amy Heckerling, 1995)

You guys have no idea how obsessed I was with this movie in elementary school. If you think my High School Musical addiction is bad, you should have seen me in 4th grade, endlessly saying "As if!" and "Whatever!" to anyone and everyone who could tolerate me at this point. I swear this movie turned me into a consumer whore for a very brief period of time. For my birthday after watching this movie, I wanted a cell phone (I needed one for high school so I could talk on it all through class!), a camera and loads of other electronic crap no nine year old could ever have a possible use for. The icing on the cake is one year for my birthday, I wanted a Cher Horowitz doll...and I got it! My poor father. I still wonder what he was thinking when he had to buy that for his namesake.

No comments: