Monday, May 9, 2011

Rants on How Do You Know?


About three-quarters of the way through James L. Brooks' How Do You Know? my friend turned to me and said, "My lip is really swollen."
"Oh, really? Did this just happen?" I asked.
"Yeah, it was pretty recently." She went back to playing with her lip for a second before saying, "It feels like there's a pimple on my lip."
"On your lip?"
"Yeah."
"I've never heard of that. Usually you get them right here." I pointed to the skin just beneath my lip.
She nodded and we both went back to watching the movie, not really sure what was going on. A few seconds later, she told me, "You know, this conversation about my lip is a lot more interesting than this movie." No truer words have been spoken. D-

1 comment:

Sam Loree said...

Your friend sounds really hot......haha