Saturday, May 14, 2011

Good Luck, Eric Saade

I have no real interest in the Eurovision Contest, the finals of which are airing live as I write this. However, I will say that I am rooting for the Swedish entry from Eric Saade. The song is called 'Popular' and is both utterly ridiculous and utterly amazing.



I must admit I have a soft spot for the Irish entry from those enfants terribles Jedward, but it doesn't come close to my adoration of 'Popular.' The song is so simple yet there's something about it that makes me want to shout it at the top of my lungs every time I hear. It also doesn't hurt that Eric Saade is a gorgeous, gorgeous man.




So here's a good luck kiss from me to you, Eric (Well, it's not exactly me but we can pretend, can't we?). If Eric doesn't win, rest assured that the winning country will be burned down.

No comments: