Saturday, July 30, 2011

Gaga or Warrior #1

Everyone's favorite new game! I give you two quotes and you must decide which was by mega popstar Lady Gaga and which was said by former WWF Champion The Ultimate Warrior.
1. "Look at the walls of Joe Louis Arena. The [Warriors/Monsters] who could not come have attached themselves to the outer structure. They're seeping through, feeling me, feeding me, with the power to survive. They ride on my back for my protection."

2. "I am a show with no intermission. It is this thing that summons me from the depths of reality and reminds me that the power of transformation is endless. That I possess something magical and transformative inside."

So, whose fans have attached themselves to Joe Louis Arena? And who is a show that keeps on going and going and going?

No comments: