Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Dashing One

Currently, I'm going through one of my sporadic phases where I'm obsessed with watching WWE Raw and Smackdown every single week. The reason I'm watching? While it's always nice to see my boo John Cena, my main obsession of late has been Cody Rhodes. Son of legendary wrestler Dusty Rhodes and brother of the infamous Goldust, Cody is the newest member of this family to emerge in the nepotistic wrestling world. He's a fine wrestler, and he does play the heel (aka bad guy) very well, but I must admit that the main reason I'm obsessed is because of how damn good looking he is. There's a very good reason his nickname is "Dashing" Cody Rhodes. Of course, we can't talk about Cody's attractiveness without mentioning the ridiculously short wrestling trunks he wears on a weekly basis. He certainly has no problem showing us the goods, and God love him for that. Whenever I see him running around in those trunks, all I can think about is how much I want him to throw me against the ropes and pin me, if you know what I mean. Take a look for yourself:







My new goal in life is to become Cody's manager so he can carry me on his shoulder like Randy Savage did with Miss Elizabeth back in the day. I may not be as beautiful as she was, but I can certainly pull off the worried look she made her trademark.

1 comment:

Brittani Burnham said...

I love watching wrestling! I think it's awesome you posted about him. He's a fine, fine, man. I miss when he had the Zelda Triforce symbol on his boots though.