Thursday, June 28, 2007

Big Announcement

I know it's been forever since I've written anything, but my work schedule has been so crazy that I haven't gotten a chance to do much of anything. But, I do have an announcement that I'm really excited about. In the coming weeks I will be displaying my winners for the 2006 Diva Cup Awards! I know it will be a little outdated, since it's already half-way through 2007, but I want to share with everyone my favorites for the year. Here are the awards I'm planning:

Best Picture
Best Director
Best Actor
Best Actress
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Original Screenplay
Best Adapted Screenplay
Best Ensemble
Best Scene
Best Quote/Line Reading
Breakthrough Performance
and BEST DIVA
Obviously the last one will be the most important to my blog and should be the most exciting. So, while I catch up on some last minute films (most notably Letters From Iwo Jima and The Last King of Scotland), why don't you let me know who you think I should vote for. Think of it as your own personal For Your Consideration ads.

No comments: