Friday, July 11, 2008

90210 Has to Be Better Than 48097

Is anyone else super excited for the new 92010 coming this fall on the CW? I'm not old enough to have watched the original during its prime, but I have seen some reruns on SoapNet a couple of years ago and it is a pretty addictive show (even if most episodes were hour-length PSAs). The main reason I'm excited though is the fact that, after Gossip Girl, the CW knows how to make a proper bitchy teenage dramedy with the right mix of comedy, melodrama and "OMG" moments. I just hope they don't fuck up this amazing opportunity.

Here's the teaser that keeps popping up every time you turn on the CW. Whenever I hear that epic theme song- which rivals The Golden Girls and All in the Family as the best TV theme song ever written- I get as giddy as a 14 year old girl at a Jonas Brothers concert.


No comments: