Saturday, August 16, 2008

Everything's Coming Up Links

Both The Cellar Door and Valley Dreamin' announce their Top 10 films from 2007. Their varied and carefully chosen lists are well worth a look so who cares if they are a few months behind?

Stale Popcorn debuts the new Sugababes single "Girls." I'm in love already. Seriously, if you live in America and haven't heard of Sugababes, check them out right now.

PUXZKKX also thinks Katy Perry should suck it and offers a dozen reasons why. I agree with every single one.

Shiny Happy Blog offers her picks as the sexiest moments on film. It's hard to argue with Y Tu Mama Tambien or Brokeback Mountain. She even has a part two right here that's just as steamy.

Much Ado About Nothing has another entry in his weekly countdown of his favorite films. At #48, he has Martin Scorsese's The Age of Innocence. I've somehow never seen this film despite my admiration for all involved so maybe I should get on that soon.

No comments: