Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mr. Schu, Can It Really Be True?

Good God, I hope so.

I've long contested that Matthew Morrison was the hottest guy on the Glee set, so when these pictures appeared before me this morning it was like a hug from Oprah. You see, I have the world's worst gaydar and never in a million years would I have guessed he batted for my team. Sure, he's a Broadway star, but isn't it usually the straight (or at least butch) male performers that make it big in other mediums? But I digress. My main point is that finally NPH can stop carrying the burden of being the only hot out male celebrity (that I've actually heard of).

P.S. No, I'm not self-loathing, I just don't think that I'm supposed to find T.R. Knight hotter than Zac Efron just because he's out. Gay or not, he still looks like a fucking troll.

(Source ONTD)

3 comments:

Marcy said...

In my Awkward Guy Phase, I thought T.R. Knight was pretty cute, but now I can't understand what I was thinking.

On a side note, I should really, really consider watching Glee since half the world has already fallen in love with it.

NATHANIEL R said...

Ummm... Cheyenne Jackson. Hello?

But i don't think Matthew Morrison is "out" per se, is he?

Dame James said...

Marcy: I've seen two episodes of Grey's in my life so I'm not sure about this, but maybe there was something about his character that you liked? Just a guess.

Glee wavers in quality week by week but when it's good, it's excellent. Definitely worth a look, even if you wait until it comes out on DVD.

Nathaniel: I should have made it clear that I was referring to the more "visible" mediums (TV and movies) as opposed to Broadway which most people tend to ignore (at least until they transfer over into the other mediums). But I guess with his upcoming stint on 30 Rock Cheyenne will be more well known than ever.

Oops. That's my bad on Morrison being out. I don't believe he is, which is kind of my point with the whole post.