Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random Pictures With Bonus Witty* Commentary

*I'm not guaranteeing you'll find it funny in the slightest but just humor me.

My two favorite gay men, united at last.

Work it, divas!

This is the closest Robert Pattinson's gotten to a bathtub in months. And, for some reason, I don't think it was the naked female in the tub that enticed him.

(Yes, I realize it's not exactly original to make fun of Pattinson's lack of hygiene, but come on! This picture was just begging for a joke. And it doesn't matter how many you hear, they're always funny.)

GaGa at the Brit Awards last night.

Words fail me. This has to be the craziest thing I've seen on her in awhile...

...

Oh wait. Spoke too soon.

In other news, the 'Telephone' video is going to be an epic masterpiece, yes?

2 comments:

J.D. said...

@1st: LOL.

@2nd: You could've also worked in a joke about Pattinson being allergic to vaginas or whatever attention-seeking nonsense he said!

@3rd: God "Telephone" will be so fucking amazing. THE BANDANA PIC I HAVE AS MY TWITTER/FACEBOOK PIC. Good god. *fans self*

Wayne B said...

#1 is effin fantastic!