Monday, October 15, 2007

Whitney Houston on MTV Icon

Has there ever been a more perfect example of Debra Wilson doing Whitney Houston on Mad TV than this clip from their parody of MTV Icon?
Whitney Houston MTV icon

Add to My Profile | More Videos


This is quite possibly my favorite Mad TV sketch ever. I mean, has any other one come up with such funny shit like:

"There are a lot of great singers out there...They're divas....divas....divas....div-ahs!"

"I don't want to smell you or feel you."

"There's only one Nippy. That's me. That's my daddy's nickname for me. There's only one Nippy. I'm Nippy. Queen of the night, I am. I'm Nippy."

"Hey, I know this!...I made this song!"

"I was born because my music is my gift and my gift is my music and my music is my gift because my gift is my music....damn this wig is itching!"

"It's like 90 degrees in here...damn, I'm in hell!"

Plus, Debra Wilson is a comedic genius! Not only does she do an amazing Whitney Houston, but she also does Oprah (those are always hilarious) and she created Bunifa Latifah Halifah Sharifa Jackson, whom I could quote all day ("What...what...what did I do?" "Hey Sonja!").

1 comment:

J.D. said...

I personally love the fact that she skinned Bjork. "Whew, how high am I!?"