Friday, July 24, 2009

The Post Where I Give the People What They Want

It's been a bit quiet around here lately and I'm a bit concerned. Where have all my little chatterboxes gone? But rest assured that this isn't some cheap ploy to warrant sympathy comments or to chastise you for not loving me enough. I decided long ago to simply write for myself and not focus on the now just to get hits and/or comments. This is obvious since the last couple of posts have focused on a three year old wannabe Oscar contender, a Pier Paolo Pasolini film that even Pasolini fans haven't heard of and the most important title cards of 1960's cinema. Not exactly high on everyone's priority list in the same week that the latest Harry Potter film came out, huh?

But don't fret, loyal readers. Dame James knows just the thing to get this place buzzing again: pictures of Zac Efron (roaming the town with cast members of his latest film) and everyone's favorite piece of jailbait, Nick Jonas (playing baseball and in a promo with his brothers--conveniently edited out by moi--for the upcoming Teen Choice Awards). Just think of me as Spike Lee and this as the Inside Man to my previous Bamboozled--the fun work after the "important" stuff.



Side note: Is it just me or does Zac look really short in comparison to that other dude? I know it may just be a visual trick, but I wonder if I would be the Nicole Kidman in our relationship.




(Photos via Just Jared)

3 comments:

J.D. said...

I love this post and I love you.

Andrew K. said...

Valiant attempt James, but this is not what I want. And yes I suppose you would be the Nicole Kidman in the relationship...which is a good thing.

Dame James said...

Eh, I can't please everyone. Oh well, there's always next time.