Friday, May 18, 2007

Melinda Doolittle...NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!


Oh my God, how could America be so stupid! How can they even live with themselves for voting off poor Melinda! She is one of the most brilliant singers the show has ever produced. I was all ready for her to win the whole damn thing. Once that douchebag Ryan Seacrest announced that Jordin was safe, I figured that Blake was going to be sent home and was preparing in my mind a post about how wonderful and unique Blake is/was to American Idol. But then he said those dreaded words to dear Melinda and I was so upset. If they were going to send a woman home, why not Jordin? She's a great singer but not in the same league as Melinda. What makes me even more worried now is if we'll ever hear from her again. If she would have won, she would have released a couple of albums, and even if they weren't successful, you would have been exposed to her. But now that she's voted off, I'm scared that she'll release one album, not find her audience and then be never heard from again. I really hope this doesn't happen to her- it would be a damn shame.
Oh, and by the way, next week I will definitely be rooting for my Blakie. I'm really not sure who is going to win at this point (Blake has the teenage girls and me, Jordin has the adults who love good singers), but it looks like that either of them can take it with Melinda out of the way.

No comments: