Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Cate Blanchett scares me."

"She is always so intense. She's like a librarian who just stares at people!"

My friends Kelli and Megan during the Robin Hood trailer. I've heard people say a lot of things about Cate, but this was a first for me.



UPDATE: From Kelli in response to this post: "She doesn't even need to make a face... she just has this look like... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...like when I have "b*%ch" written on my forehead... just don't mess with her. Scary."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate you.

Dame James said...

Hey, this was all my friends' doing. They said this totally unprompted from me!

Simon said...

She does have one of those...expressive faces...

Janice said...

BTW. I've been reading your comments on The FIlm Experience since - forever (always loved your avi photo) and had no idea until today you were a fellow Michigander. (And you're still there? Thank god for the internet because I can't imagine the Corn Flake Capital would know what to do with your diverse interests.)

Dame James said...

Sorry Janice for not responding sooner! Yes, I am still (trapped) here in the lovely place known as Kalamazoo, Michigan. If I didn't have the internet to distract myself, I'd jump out my window. It's on the first story so it wouldn't hurt, but you get my point.