Monday, January 14, 2008

Hell, I'm Practically Part of the Affleck Clan Now

The Affleck Clan- that is Casey, Ben and Jennifer Garner- are having one hell of a 2007. Ben directed the mightily solid, if not groundbreaking, Gone Baby Gone proving that he's not a joke anymore. His wife, Jennifer Garner, proved to me that she could act in Juno. And little bro Casey completely mystified me when I saw The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford yesterday (is it not one of the best performances of the year, if not the decade?), not to mention how fantastic he was in Gone Baby Gone as well. Imagine my surprise at dinner tonight when my friends and I were talking about Jennifer Garner (one of them had seen The Kingdom this past weekend) when one of them told us this and how I pretty much know the Afflecks now:


This is me and this is my friend Shannon below.



Apparently, her vocal coach starred with none other than Jennifer Garner at the Barn Theater in Augusta, MI. They were totally BFF's and ate dinner together!



I know, I'm shocked as well.

As you all know, she's married to...



Ben Affleck (together, they are Bennifer Part Deux) and he is brothers with...



Casey Affleck!

Here's a couple more, because God knows I never get tired of looking at him.




I wish I was this connected to more famous families (like the Gyllenhaals...or the Spears).

No comments: