Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Have I Ever Mentioned....

....how much I love Victoria Beckham? Back when I was a wee lad, Emma "Baby Spice" Bunton was my favorite Spice Girl because she was pretty and the closest to my age (only 12 years older, I believe). But now that I'm older, I think I love Victoria more because of her wit and self-deprecating humor (have you seen that great clip on Larry King where some viewer accuses her of always looking miserable because she never smiles and then she "tries" to smile for the camera...I love it!). Plus, she has that fabulous haircut that I loving refer to as the "Victoria Beckham" that I think only she can pull off.

So why do I mention this? Well, last night I had a really interesting dream involving old Posh Spice herself. I was at a runway show and Victoria was debuting her new line of clothes that she designed herself. The people in the audience were buzzing, but then Victoria herself came down the runway and the whole place went apeshit (I think even the judges from Project Runway were there as well, and they even liked it). She came back later on and the audience was ecstatic yet again. After the show, I was with a couple of friends, one of whom was a paparazzi, and we went all around town trying to get shots of Victoria after her hugely successful debut.

I apologize for the randomness of this post, but I just had to share it because...well, it's Victoria Beckham. Enough said.

No comments: