Friday, February 15, 2008

Five Song Friday

It's simple. Every Friday, I pick five songs that I've been loving for the past week. They don't have to be new songs or even singles from the album...the only requirement is that they're amazing.



Ashley Tisdale "He Said She Said"
I have not been able to get this song out of my head all week. La Tisdale's debut album Headstrong is pretty much a disaster from start to finish, but "He Said She Said" almost makes up for it.



Mary J. Blige "I'm Goin' Down"
Beautiful, old standard done MJB style and utterly flawless.



Keyshia Cole featuring P. Diddy "Last Night"
I'm just starting to get into Keyshia Cole and this hit single from a few months back is much better than one would expect.



Taylor Dayne "Love Will Lead You Back"
Beautiful, almost over the top, 80's ballad that I could listen to on repeat for hours. Is it weird that I really want to hear James Marsden do a cover of this someday?



Elton John "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"
Not only is this one of Elton John's finest and most underrated songs, but I love that fact that in this clip he's singing on The Muppet Show!

No comments: