Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ellen Page, Oscar Winner?

Is an Oscar win for Ellen Page really that out of the question? Sure, it seems rather unlikely with Christie and Cotillard battling it out, but crazier things have happened. The only reason I mention this potential spoiler is because I had another one of my random dreams. I was watching CNN or something the day after the Oscars and they were doing a recap of the show when all of sudden they show Ellen Page on stage giving an acceptance speech. Crazy, I know. If this actually comes true, I will drop out of school and start a psychic hotline, like Miss Cleo.

What ever happened to this woman? I used to LOVE her back in the day.

1 comment:

J.D. said...

Honestly, I hope your dream was prophetic... I'd love to see a surprise that could actually happen.