Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Have a Lily Van der Woodsen


The
reports are coming in and it looks like the lovely and talented Brittany Snow is making her return to television, after her breakthrough in NBC's American Dreams a few years ago, in the upcoming Gossip Girl spin-off. The shows follows Rufus and Lily, the adults on Gossip Girl, during their teenage years and is set to premiere on May 11th as a special Gossip Girl episode. I can't even begin to put into words how excited I am at the prospect of seeing Brittany every week. And did I mention that the show is set during the 80's? Can you imagine how glammed out Brittany is going to look with teased hair, ill-fitting jackets, too much makeup and leg warmers? Oh my God, she is going to be fabulous.

2 comments:

J.D. said...

Ugh, this is gonna be epic.

Anonymous said...

It may shock you to hear me say it, but I don't know how they will ever find a young actor to play Rufus who is even close to the hotness that is Matthew Settle.

But Yay Brittany Snow!