Sunday, April 19, 2009

This Picture Makes Me Happy and Sad at the Same Time


I found this picture of the Brokeback crew at the Toronto Film Festival in 2005 while rummaging through I Heart Jake yesterday and I felt compelled to share it for some reason. I love the way it almost feels like a random snapshot from a weekend barbeque or something, a few friends just getting together and having a few laughs. This picture also makes me happy because of the whole "four young actors who have finally 'arrived'" vibe going on; you can practically feel that these four people are ready to take over Hollywood and show us what they can do. It's also kinda sad for the obvious reason: the passing of Heath Ledger. He really was taken way too soon. I hope you guys find this photo as fascinating as I did.

No comments: