Monday, February 12, 2007

Perfect On-screen Couple




Am I crazy for believing that Miss Jennifer Hudson and Jake Gyllenhaal would make a perfect on-screen couple? I've been thinking about it for a couple of weeks now, ever since watching "Grease: You're the One I Want" and casually mentioning that J. Hud and Jake would be perfect to play Sandy and Danny. But now the idea makes more and more sense. There's Jake with his looks of a model combined with a melt-your-heart boyish grin. And then there's J. Hud's down-to-earth mentality with a real woman's body. How could it fail? I imagine them in some quirky romantic comedy a la Annie Hall where Jake plays a shy, reserved guy (possibly with glasses) who moves to New York and J. Hud plays a plus-sized model who has the taste of a rich woman, but the bank account of a poor one. I wish someone with some power in Hollywood would get them together in a movie soon while they are both hot, hot, hot.

No comments: