Monday, May 26, 2008

Adam Brody on the Set of Jennifer's Body



I must say that I'm very intrigued by the projects Adam Brody has chosen after his success on The O.C. He could have done bullshit popcorn films, but instead he's doing smaller stuff like Thank You For Smoking, In the Land of Women (which was a rough, but nonetheless fascinating, film), The Ten.

Now
Just Jared has pics of Adam Brody on the set of Diablo Cody's follow-up to Juno called Jennifer's Body, a horror film which I've heard is MAJORLY bloody and gruesome. Brody plays Nikolai, the lead singer of a rock band called Low Shoulder. Judging by these pictures, this looks to be a very interesting choice for Mr. Brody. As soon as I heard about his casting, I knew that Adam is the perfect actor to tackle Diablo Cody's ultra-talky dialogue.

Click on the link for more pics.

No comments: