Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Just a Couple of Rants Before Bed

>First of all, I am SUPER pissed that Haley once again escaped elimination and that the loverly Gina got voted off. People rightly complain about how terrible Sanjaya, but Haley is just as bad and I have no fucking clue why she is still on there. Sometimes I just don't understand America.

>Beyonce has gone off and done something rather interesting. She went ahead and made music videos to all of the songs off her "B'day" CD (which is amazing, by the way). Not all of the videos are that great, but the music is amazing and Beyonce should get an "A" for effort and initiative. So I wanted to show the video to one of the best songs off of the album. The song is called "Freakum Dress" and is unlike any dance song she has done before. I hope you enjoy!



>And just so you know, I am going to be freaking busy this weekend writing a major research paper for my Broadway class so there will probably be very little ranting from me. When I have finished, except my rants on the Kathy Griffin show I saw last Friday and my first installment of Oscar Bitch Fight. Until then, so long!

No comments: