Sunday, April 20, 2008

Final Exams, Polls and Such

To my dear and devoted readers (all 7 of you):

As any college student can attest to, final exam week is one of the toughest of the year. Mine is upon me this upcoming week, so posting may be a bit light from yours truly. I know, I know, try to pull yourself together. We'll help each other through this. There will be a couple of things to hold you over until I do something MAJOR again. First of all, the acting nominees and winners have been announced for my 2007 Diva Cup Awards, so now I would like to hear from you. On the right hand side you'll see a poll for each of the acting awards. If you haven't done so already, please vote for your favorites in each category. And if you're afraid to vote because you've only seen 2 or 3 nominees, go ahead! I'd still like to hear your opinion. The final step in my awards, the Top 10 list, is currently being worked on, so I'll hopefully be able to post it by the end of the week.

I'm sure a couple of random posts will pop up during the week, but I don't see myself writing any huge Film Rants or anything.

So, if you're going through final exam stresses this week, feel free to vent in the comments. I'd love to hear what everyone is going through in preparing for this hell week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I alrady have a Diva Cup. Am I glad I do! No more tampons!! By the way, I got the Diva Cup at South Coast Shopping and I think they still have them for $16.99.