Thursday, April 3, 2008

There's a New Blog in Town



I just wanted to take a break from all of my Idol recapping and Diva Cup Awards to let you know that there's a great new blog that you all should check out. It's called Life Sprinkles and one of my best friends (and fellow diva) Jill is writing it. The basic premise of her blog is to write about random things that make her happy, whether it's the very small or very large things in life. Jill and I have been writing together for years now and let me tell you that she has a very unique voice, so you definitely won't be bored. For example, her first post goes from talking about little yellow peeps to a gentleman on a first date...and, the scary thing is, it all makes sense. So, head on over there and make me a happy little diva (oh, and Jill will be too...I guess).

No comments: