Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Eternal Struggle Between Good and Evil Played Out on My Conscious Over the Sex Drive Trailer



Evil: This movie is nothing but insipid teenage/college student trash that Hollywood throws at us every other week.

Good: But James Marsden is in it!

Evil: It's nothing but a ripoff of Eurotrip (and that film was shitty enough)!

Good: But James Marsden is being silly!

Evil: Miracle at St. Anna had a funnier trailer than this pile of dreck.

Good: But James Marsden gets to be a big goofball and remember how much we loved him the last time he did that?

Evil: James Marsden can't save a film as dire looking as this.

Good: True, but if I sat through Prom Night for Brittany Snow, I can sit through anything for my cinematic loves...and James Marsden is so funny!

4 comments:

FDot said...

So true.....a film fan's life is littered with countless amounts of dreck watched solely for that brief appearance of that one actor.

J.D. said...

So you'll see anything with anyone from Hairspray, I reckon? Obviously not John Travolta, though. ...right?

I actually sorta wanna see this, in a not explicitly "OMG James Marsden" way. It looks cute enough.

Dame James said...

J.D., I never thought about it that way, but I guess I will see just about everything with anyone in Hairspray: I'm already obsessed with Marsden, Brittany Snow and Zac Efron, plus I absolutely adore Nikki Blonsky, Michelle Pfeiffer, Elijah Kelley and Queen Latifah and will see most of what they make. However, I don't care for Christopher Walken (too much crap to wade through) and, rest assured, Travolta (although I do love Grease).

Michael Parsons said...

Grease is the word y'know.
So many shitty films, so little time...... bring on the year end!