Sunday, September 14, 2008

Two-Time Emmy Award Winner Kathy Griffin!

Fuck yes! D-List Diva Kathy Griffin won her second Emmy Award in a row for Outstanding Reality Show (Non-Competition) for My Life on the D-List last night. After her controversial speech last year, which brought her so much publicity that she was almost an A-Lister, Kathy was a little subtler this year, proclaiming when she got to the podium, "Well, well, well. Here we go again, fuckers!" She then went on to say, "I'm not going to tell anyone to suck it tonight."

Congrats Diva! No one in Hollywood deserves this award as much as you do. Now, all we need to do is get you that Grammy you deserve!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad she won. I'm going to go see her live show on the 5th of October and I'm so psyched!

Dame James said...

Lucky! I was she was coming around my neck of the woods again. She was so f-ing brilliant when I saw her live 1 1/2 years ag.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could see her live, but we live in Midwest and the really awesome people rarely show up here...

Anyway, Go Kathy!