Sunday, September 21, 2008

Confession Sundays

For the lapsed Catholic in all of us- a new series in which I confess my deepest, darkest secrets before Oprah and The Madonna and wait for my atonement.

I think Kim Kardashian is really pretty.

Is she as dumb as a box of rocks? Sure. Is Joel McHale correct in saying that she's "famous for having a big ass and a sex tape"? Absolutely. Is her show so trashy that it makes The Girls Next Door look classy? Yup. But, by God's good grace, she's a very attractive individual.

And that ass...

Wow

6 comments:

J.D. said...

Oy vey.

I'm very disappointed in you, Jimmy. Your penance shall be fifty Hail Marys, and a spanking from Sister Moynahan, young man!

Kids these days. *shakes head dismissively*

Anonymous said...

S-L-U-T!!

Well, unleast she's honest about herself not like the Peroxid blondes Heidi Montag and Paris Hilton who think they're the last american american promises in show bussiness when they've not any talent or beauty and they're famous because their scandals and sex tapes

Dame James said...

Anon: That's exactly why I like Kim Kardashian (and Nicole Ritchie and, to an extent, Lauren Conrad). She doesn't take herself too seriously (she knows that she's only famous for having a big ass and a sex tape and she doesn't try to sing or act or do anything else besides her dumb little reality show on E!) and has fun being a celebutante. She's not like Paris complaining about how people don't give her enough respect for all of the "work" she does and she's not, God forbid, Heidi Montag parading around with that dumbass boyfriend of hers taking those stupid "candid" photos and making retarded music videos.

J.D. said...

Well, she was in Disaster Movie.

I know I'm being overgenerous.

Dame James said...

J.D., yeah, that is a little too generous. Doesn't she only wrestle Carmen Electra for, I'm sure, a very classy reason that advances the plot?

J.D. said...

I wouldn't know. I didn't see it.