Monday, March 24, 2008

THE GREATEST NEWS IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!


I just...I'm so...I don't...How do I even begin?

JA over at My New Plaid Pants is reporting that Jake Gyllenhaal and James Marsden have been cast in David O. Russell's (Three Kings, I Heart Huckabees) newest film Nailed. Plot details are at the link, but at this point I could really care less. All I'm picturing right now is Gyllenhaal and Marsden together on the screen and I'm practically melting in my chair. Remember when I drooled over McAvoy and Brolin at the Oscars? Let me guarantee you that it will be 100 times worse when I see this film, even if it's the suckiest film ever.

I'm so happy right now that I'm grinning like a major idiot and will probably continue to do this all day. I just hope that someone doesn't rain on my parade...otherwise I'm going to have to cut them like Dame Judi Dench.

No comments: