Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Hate America

Sometimes I don't even know why I watch American Idol. It seems that every week I get pissed at the American public for the way they vote- whether it's when they eliminate someone undeserving or they keep someone on the show who should have been eliminated the first week- and end up yelling "BOOOOO" at the TV screen. This week was one of those weeks, with the incredible lisping woman Ramiele Malubay not even making the Bottom 3 after that atrocious take on "In My Life" and, the ultimate insult, David Hernandez getting the boot over the incredibly untalented Kristy Lee Cook. I was so pissed that I actually asked my friend if I could throw my water bottle at the TV screen. She said no, so I instead threw it at the dresser right next to it. Ugh, why does this show do this to me? And, more importantly, why do I still put up with it?

No comments: