Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Compliment (?) from Rachel Zoe

"Oh my God, Rants of a Diva is so f-ing fabulous I want to stab myself and then jump off a ten-story building."

Has anyone else had the misfortune of witnessing The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo? Is it not like the most annoying show on the planet? I swear to God that half of the show consists of Rachel and her useless dolt assistants sitting around, talking on a phone and repeating "Oh my God" over and over again. Even the slightest setback is a tragedy on par with Hamlet. Then, whenever she sees a dress that she likes, it's always so amazing that she wants to inflict bodily harm on herself. Ugh, nothing annoys me more than people who talk like this in a non-ironic way. I was better off two weeks ago when I had no idea who the hell Rachel Zoe was.

No comments: