Saturday, October 11, 2008

Three Reasons God Loves Me on This Glorious Day

Reason #1: Britney Spears' video for "Womanizer," her first single off her upcoming CD Circus, debuted this morning....and it is hot! I wasn't a fan of the song at first, but after watching it repeatedly, the song is growing on me at an alarming rate. The video is top-notch and has everything we were missing from the Blackout videos: there is great choreography, sexiness overflowing from every shot and has a sleek, modern style. Britney's back (again), bitch, and all the haters need to get used to it!



Reason #2: According to The Superficial, Zac Efron wants to take on the part in Equus that Daniel Radcliffe is currently playing on Broadway (you know, the one where Harry Potter shows his junk). If by the grace of Oprah this ever happens, rest assured that I will be dropping everything, buying a ticket to New York and do anything it takes to get a ticket to see Zac Efron's penis. Just for a little while, I'm not going to give a shit about "artistic merit" or whether or not he can "act"; I just want to see Zac naked and will go repeatedly if necessary.

Reason #3: The Brothers Jonas think Victoria Beckham is the perfect representation of a earth woman. Wait a minute...the Brothers Jonas have excellent taste? When did this happen? Didn't one of them date Miley Cyrus?

1 comment:

J.D. said...

If #2 happens, can I come with you? I swear I'll pay for my half.