Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Four Things Meme

I saw this over at Stale Popcorn and I thought it would be a quick and fun meme to complete.

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE

I'm not going to lie...I've only had two different jobs in my life: Sales Floor Team Member and Teacher Assistant

FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Gone With the Wind, Singin' in the Rain, Mommie Dearest and Spice World

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE LIVED

Chesterfield (up through elementary school), Yale (through junior high and high school), Kalamazoo (college) and that's it.

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH

I really could expand this to 10 easily, but I'll stick with The Golden Girls, 30 Rock, American Idol, Desperate Housewives

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION

Minneapolis (for the Mall of America), Atlanta (for the Gone With the Wind tourist attractions), Mackinac Island (for the fudge), Six Flags in Ohio somewhere (for the rides and such)

FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY

Facebook (add me as a friend if we aren't already!), The Superficial, Stale Popcorn, Valley Dreamin'

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS

Chinese Food (I can't narrow it down more than that), Donuts, Chocolate, Bagels with Cream Cheese

FOUR PLACES YOU'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW

1. In bed with Zac Efron
2. At the 2008 Oscars, witnessing La Tisdale winning a much deserved Oscar for High School Musical 3: Senior Year
3. On a deserted tropical island, far away from responsibilities and annoying people
4. At a screening of a film such as Rachel Getting Married, Happy-Go-Lucky or I've Loved You So Long, that, despite having been in release for as long as two months in some cases, still haven't come anywhere close to a movie theater in my area.

FOUR BLOGGERS YOU'RE TAGGING

J.D. at Valley Dreamin', mB at A Blog Next Door, Vance at Tapeworthy, Michael at My Stuff and Cr*p

5 comments:

J.D. said...

You could watch Gone with the Wind over and over again?

I've a new-found respect for ya, James.

Dame James said...

Aww, thanks. I've seriously seen Gone With the Wind around 20 times so I obviously haven't gotten sick of it yet.

J.D. said...

That's, like 80 hours of your life.

Like, wow, man, seriously.

Sam Loree said...

ha, i love the number one place you'd rather be......couldn't agree with you more

Vance said...

I'm checking your blog as I'm tuned into The Golden Girls and was just thinking. I should blog about shows I can watch forever in repeats.

Chinese food!? You NEED to come to Toronto for GREAT Chinese food! (We've sort of taken over the city. My people like to expand that way).

And I don't love Malls but I have a thing for Minneapolis and the Mall of America. Also, anything Six Flags is good. I grew up at an amusement park. I'm all about waiting an hour for 2 minutes of excitement. It's kinda like my dating life.